I need to publish a retraction to my previous entry on morning coffee. If you are able to brew fresh coffee every day, which then having a Kurig or french press would be ideal, then a cup and saucer is a perfect thing. However, I've been extending the life of my 8 cup coffee pot by keeping it refrigerated in a carafe for up to a week. Microwaving little cups of coffee is not so fun. Going back to the big mug... and microwaving it 5x between now and dinner. Sad, but this monkey coffee picture I found was so great, it makes up for having to post a retraction.
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago
2 comments:
before i read the post, i thought you made the coffee art....in response to your post...i find myself drinking a small cup of warm coffee in the morning and then adding ice to my lukewarm coffee in the afternoon and enjoying an iced coffee.
iced, brilliant! I wish I could do that coffee art...
Post a Comment