Notes on my new site

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Wallpaper

Joining the ranks of other creatives, I've been recommended to visit smashingmagazine.com on which I discovered computer desktop wallpaper... with calendars! See sampling below from the 20+ available, and click on link above to go to the site to download. Can you guess which one I'm sporting here in the office?





9 comments:

Hana said...

This is kinda hard...I guess...the journey image

Grants said...

ooh, good guess... I should give something to the winner - maybe a blog entry devoted to them?! haha

Hana said...

i chose this one for my laptop: http://media.smashingmagazine.com/cdn_smash/wp-content/uploads/uploader/images/wallpaper-calendar-february-11/full/fuzzy_feeling__47.jpg

Jacky and Cayte said...

The second one.. ?!?! You like scarves.

Cosmic said...

I'm voting for hearts

Hana said...

when will the reveal be?? which one is it??

Grants said...

Congratulations to Jacky and Cayte, you're correct! You win a big hug when I see you next. Good guessing!

Grants said...

Hey, how come no guesses for the sporty ones?!

Jacky and Cayte said...

YES YES YES!!! I do know my sister-in-the-law!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...