Notes on my new site

Monday, January 17, 2011

wallpaper your desktop

I was recently reminded (by my sister and brother in the law) that to remove wallpaper from a wall is back-breaking work and could kill a person! So, I'm brainstorming a different way to deck David's room with maps. Think I'll just buy a bunch of old maps. If you have some - send them my way! So, moral to the story, feeling an inkling to wallpaper - change your desktop background!

I stumbled across I Love Typography yesterday and now I'm sporting this new desktop background here. I think all his backgrounds may say 'I love typography' but that just means 'I love fonts' and you don't have to be a designer to love fonts. So, go get you some fab designy background!

A while ago, I came across Kelly Medivitz's website, where she shares dozens of beautiful desktop backgrounds. I really should meet the girl, I love her work! And you might too.

1 comments:

Hana said...

Avoiding wallpaper seems wise. There is a great map store in Sheboygan that you should check out on your next visit. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...