Notes on my new site

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Map Bedroom

I've been trying to get a cozy vision for David's room decor. So far, it's a chocolate baby cave and I'm feeling I'd like to go a more vintage timeless direction. I mentioned to my friend and fellow blogger, Clair, that I was considering map wallpaper and she sent me a bunch of great ideas! I think I'll flip the bed, so the head board's in front of the window. And that window wall will have the map wallpaper. Thoughts?

LOVE this ivory nautical map wallpaper, it's my pick thus far
Then this blue grid map wallpaper is a bit more subtle
And then there's the inspiration rooms, always gotta have an inspiration room to refer to to keep the ideas from getting to crazy and missmatchedDavid's duvet cover is this
hmm... this may call for an olio board (found by Clair as well, she is so helpful!)





1 comments:

Hana said...

love the wall paper! p.s. - you won Christina's giveaway...check her blog! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...