5 years after we got married, we went out to brunch with David at
Bananas Foster Cafe. Tripp brought home hydrangeas that morning, and we're all enjoying them! He also brought home a pound of cookies from the Swedish Bakery which took no time at all to finish off.
After 5 years of marriage, I'd say that in any relationship - communication is key. My sister joked that each Dudich taught their spouse how to yell, which I would call 'express their feelings.' I'm so thankful we laid that groundwork during our year in Taiwan, it's been smooth sailing since. Haha, yeah right!
Wonder what we'll be doing in 5 more years...
 |
Tripp's giving D banana pieces, D is throwing a lid on the floor,
I'm drinking coffee enjoying it all |
 |
| D chattin' away |
 |
Rye Toast, Bubble and Squeak, Salmon and Caper Omelet
SO DELICIOUS |
 |
| Gorgeous hydrangeas from Garden of Gethsemane |
 |
| Monelle loves an open window |
0 comments:
Post a Comment