Going to try this for our almost 1 year old boy, and no that is not David in the chili costume.
Baby's Chili
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
2 cups vegetable broth (no salt - or make your own.)
1 cup cooked kidney beans
1/2 cup ground turkey or beef - cooked
pinch of pepper, garlic powder, turmeric, cumin
In a large pot saute the onion and celery in the olive oil until tender.
Add the broth and cooked kidney beans.
Bring to a boil, add the meat and then reduce heat to low.
Simmer 1 hour.
Serve as is or mash/puree if your baby is not accustomed to chunks and texture. Use a potato masher for babies who enjoy texture.
Photos of Nashville visit coming!
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago

1 comments:
yum. sounds delish!
Post a Comment