I can't believe this coming week is the last of July! I guess the first few weeks were all holiday and retreat, and ever since I've been workin' my tail off to catch up on life and work. In good news, I got to meet a new potential freelance client here in Chicago this week! It was neat to spruce up my portfolio and share the pieces I'm most proud of with a new audience.So, here's my July desktop. No guessing game this time, and to be honest, I just change it out with June. I'm going to be much more punctual with August!
Turning over a new leaf, settling into mom and freelancer now and the routines needed to accomplish the must-do's of every day. They look something like this (in no particular order unfortunately yet):
1. Read the bible and pray for God's mercy on myself and family today. How the heck else do I think I can accomplish anything else?! (Moms and busy people I have a few great ideas on how to transform your morning routines into devotional-esque conversations with the Lord. He is near and hears you no matter what time you woke up or where you're meeting Him. Glory to God and thank you RPCC friend Iva for your straight talk.)
2. Feed, clothe and play with David.
3. Email everyone asap. Catch up on any RPCC women's ministry action items.
4. Knock out freelance work, keeping time on toggle.
5. Dinner?! What to do?! Take David for a walk to Devon Market and whip something together that could yield leftovers.
6. Freestyle and sporadic cleaning.

7. Read a chapter from Give Them Grace, which Tripp got me for my birthday and I really, really love reading. Best paraphrasing of creation, the fall, and salvation of man.
What kinds of things are on your daily must-do's? Any tips as to how you do them?
0 comments:
Post a Comment