Though feeling badly since about Tuesday, David has worn many hats around the house. I think it's his playfulness that keeps me thinking, 'I don't need to take you to the doctor, do I?'. Poor kid definitely needs to see a doctor asap tomorrow. The pics are a little blurry due to iphone + wiggly child.
![]() |
| David's Pirate persona is 'Choops' and he's currently responsible for wiping down the deck |
![]() |
| Training for the Nashville Predators |
![]() |
| An oldie, but a goodie, David loves this visor and hosts secret games of poker in his room with the stuffed players |
![]() |
| This is his 'goofy' look, wearing Tripp's hat and stacking blocks (which is an activity of intense focus and therefore he drools, hence the bib) |




2 comments:
What a cutie! Hope he gets better soon!
Thanks Cosmic! Going to the doctor tomorrow :( But good news, the book is all yours!
Post a Comment