![]() |
| oh people, if only this stuff came out of faucets! |
1. Jan 10 - high of 52!
2. With baby #2's pregnancy I've had no taste for coffee, until today and went for a Starbucks iced coffee (which is much cheaper than hot cider and hot chocolate).
3. That iced coffee was so delicious and pared with it being 'clean the house for Tuesday root group', I had one productive day.
4. David's officially down to the one nap a day routine, if he can keep his wits about him. So, I finally got a chance to catch up on some freelance work for a good solid 3 hours.
5. Finally, on top of the productive day I was BLESSED by my dear friends Emily and Sara's early arrival to Root Group. Thanks to Emily's generous dish washing, our kitchen was not a pile of dishes per the usual post-root-group night! I could go on, thank you so much ladies.
Sometimes I feel like you can search far to hear someone bragging about themselves online - look no further than our dear friend Facebook. So, let me print this disclaimer - This was NOT a normal day and productivity has been very difficult the past few months due to fatigue, nausea and laziness. I am praising the Lord for this good day, knowing that it could set the stage for good days to come. I'm really hoping to continue on as a freelancer through baby #2's entrance into the world. I love the work and we need the work to meet our monthly budget. The Lord did not have to provide this way, and I in no way deserve these good days. Glory to God for His mercy and Iced Coffees in January!

0 comments:
Post a Comment