Notes on my new site

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Coffee Nook

I've been blessed to be a Small Group host for a good bit of time which now has me thinking... I need a coffee nook. In Taiwan, families would keep a rice cooker on near their dining room table regardless of proximity to kitchen. Rice went with meals, meals happened at the big table, thus rice cooker must accompany table. Coffee goes with company, company hangs out in family room, thus coffee maker must accompany family room.

I've been looking through Pinterest and google in the attempts to find visuals of coffee nooks, with little success. The idea that came to my mind was that of a hutch entirely devoted to coffee and tea near an outlet I could feed wires to. Here are some pictures I've found thus far... eh. Suggestions?!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Brilliant idea! Get a hutch really cheap at a garage sale or thrift store and paint it the color you want. I'll help.

Jon and Clair Lee said...

Love this idea!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...