Mr.D
"koo-koo" = cookie"La-lo" = water
"I i you" = I love you
"DOW, DOW, DOW (pause for breath) I DOWN" = get me out of my crib now
"dicka dicka NO no, dicka no no"
"Wow, cool!"
"AH-na" = Monelle
"Ah-NA" in a stern tone = Leona
"Oh no... Ees sad" = Judah is crying
"Oh!... was sa sown?.... hmmmm" = Oh, what's that sound, hm let me think about it.
"Ees mommy" = pointing to the Botticelli in the bathroom
(I loved to hear this of coarse.)
"I some?!" = I want to eat what you have there
"I know you..." = Sleeping Beauty and must be sung
"Mimi & Papa" = my mom & dad
"Mimi & Pee-ah G" = Tripp's dad & Lynn (You guys, I am hoping this grandpa changes to the correct word soon. Until then, Mr.Grant, David would like to call you pee-ah).
"Ah-mama" = Grandmama Grant
"Ah Kay Kay" = Aunt Cayte
"Dja key" with a BIG smile = Uncle Jacky
"Gace" = cousin Grace
"sah-ee mama" = Sorry mama
Mr.J-Bugs
"....." = silence and smiling
Judah generally tries to talk by either keeping his lips closed and mumbling, saying 'oo' or yelling out like a sea lion. He is an overall quiet guy except when it's time to sleep and things aren't right. Glory to God for the balance this boy provides to our already very LOUD home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment