To top it off, I'm incredibly foolish when it comes to budgeting for food - I generally prefer to eat what I want, whenever I want. Unfortunately, not only is this philosophy not working for me, it's not working for my wardrobe. If I continue this way, I'll loose more money on food and clothing that a woman with a working brain and a degree should!
So now instead of waiting for meal planning to 'fit', I'm just going to give it a try this week. Using this free printable below, I'm hunkering down and heading to the store in the morning.
Any tips from you meal-planner buds of mine?!

1 comments:
I usually try to meal plan based on what's on sale at my grocery. I also like to leave one (sometimes two) evenings as 'leftover' evenings so we're not wasting any leftovers we had from previous evenings. :)
Post a Comment