David is celebrating his first St.Patrick's day decked out in a fabulous shamrock bib and rockin' shirt from friend and fellow blogger Bridget Joyce! Today, David is sharing the day with friend, and also fellow blogger Katheryn! I'm so thankful for her help today!! Our wonderful babysitter, Norma, is on vacation in beautiful warm Arizona this week. I've been so blessed to have such generous friends here in Chicago to help with David's childcare – thank you to rockstar Clare Weaver and caring nurse friend Naomi.
It has been a buuusy couple of weeks here, and I've misplaced my camera! David's 7 month awards are much overdue, but they will be up soon!
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago

1 comments:
yay! what a cute little leprechaun!
Post a Comment