Notes on my new site

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bosworth Apartment

We're all moved in! Unpacked is another story. With David's strict sleeping routine, it's taking a little longer than expected to set up the 'play room'. I'll do my best to narrate the pics below in what I'm calling the 'Layout Tour'. Once pictures and accessories are in place I'll take pics of the 'Glamor Tour'.
Front door and entry closet
Entry table
  
Living Room at front of apt

living room, home office on right
Front windows - street facing
dining room in front sun room
Monelle thinking about which
Anderson Thomas poster we should put up
nice neighbors
home office desk, made by Tripp & Dad

Entry way looking right - down the hall
to kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, playroom

Master Bedroom

master bedroom, somehow we picked the smallest
dresser for our room

main hall bath

main hall bath

linen closet in hall bath - very spacious!

2nd bedroom, will be David's room

2nd Bedroom, closet is much bigger
than appears

Formal dining room, soon to be play room

Breakfast table in play room

kitchen
happy kitchen window

Red bookshelf is now a 'pantry'!
Thank you Brock for hanging the shelves!

Green tea day - David and I are snotty
Back stair landing, large enough
for table & chairs and grillin'

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new place is amazing (and huge)! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...