I was just introduced to a new form of 'collecting images of things I love' on a site called pinterest. It takes web browsing to the next level and for this visual artist, it's just my kind of thing. So long daytime TV breaks, I'm going to take pinterest breaks.
Today, I came across this adorable coffee poster that is available on etsy! It's 11x17 and I'm going to ask for it for my b-day... coming up soon! Then, I think I may buy it in bulk for all the other coffee lovers I know!
Pics of the new place are coming soon. With working during the day and a sound baby sleeping at night, it's as bit challenging to bang around here!
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment