Notes on my new site

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Praise the Lord for good babysitters!!

I am bursting with gratitude for the Lord's provision of good babysitters for my family in our little urban circle. As a new mother, I cringe at the thought of asking dear friends, family and teens to give of their precious free time to babysit David. As a veteran babysitter, I absolutely kick myself for not reaching out more. Some of my favorite memories in both high school and college were made while watching rambunctious youth. I loved one of those kiddos so much, they stood up in our wedding as ring bearer. Shout out to the Waldrop Family of 4 boys and their generously loving mother who made me feel like the 5th and only daughter!

Back to urban babysitters. I just wanted to take a moment to record my thanks to you wonderful blessings to my family...

Here's a list by first name, which tells you very little - but in the coming years when I click back to this post, I'll experience once again a flood of grateful memories...

Way to take on this mug, babysitters!

Clair
Norma
Katheryn
Cayte
Naomi
Clare
Emily
Cristina
Alexa
Becca M.
Sadie
Sue
Molly
Kelly
Becca R.
Jillian

Many thanks and lots of love from me and D.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...