Notes on my new site

Friday, June 22, 2012

Buffalo Plaid Round 1

Note the black denim... yes, you'll be seeing this hopefully soon
Thanks to a 1/2 off sale at Hancock Fabrics, I was able to pick up plenty of buffalo plaid for the project list for Judah's room. We've recently decided that we would stay at our lovely tree top Bosworth apartment for another year, so it's time to settle in again.

For the changing pad cover I followed this EASY, and I mean easy, tutorial. For the bolster pillow, I tried to follow this tutorial, with my own spin. It did not work out, so I'm going to give it more attention next week when I hopefully have a little break again from freelance-naptime-working.


one modification, I didn't have elastic, so I used ribbon to
tie together, I think that was a good substitution!

This tutorial could not have been easier, thanks also
to the grid pattern on the fabric for precise cutting,
I didn't measure at all... so like I said, easy.


Thank you Katheryn for this beautiful fabric,
I promise I will re-sew this pillow and do
it justice!!




1 comments:

Jon and Clair Lee said...

Lookin' good! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...