David turned 2 years old on Tuesday, July 31st! We had ice cream cake with my parents on Sunday afternoon and opened presents from them. David got a puzzle and a little people cars and ramps set as well as an awesome 'I'm 2!' T-shirt that came as a card. Then Tuesday, we gave David our present, a
LittleLife turtle back pack (so cool) with an Elmo loofah (a desperate attempt at Dominicks to increase the gift amount from us). Tuesday evening, we got to Skype with Mimi and Grandpa G while David opened presents their much enjoyed gifts; Thomas train tracks & bridge, Thomas train, Percy train & cargo, a very rockin' sleeveless t-shirt and super cool striped shirt as well as a sporty and more dressy short. I think that names them all! I am sure as the years go by we'll find this list helpful.
I've included videos from both evenings, my voice is absolutely obnoxious, so feel free to mute to enjoy David's cuteness!
IMG 2208 from
Laura Grant on
Vimeo.
IMG 2242 from Laura Grant on Vimeo.
1 comments:
Love these videos!! :)
Post a Comment