We've got lazy bums staying in bed and beach bums heading off to the lakeshore this morning. Call me (Laura) the coffee bum, going to sit down with some scripture while things are quiet.
(disclaimer: Judah was photographed in bed after I fed him and he is now safely asleep in his crib. Zipped up in his woombie like a green bean.)
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago




1 comments:
So ironic, we're bums just like you guys this morning! The Professor graciously took the BabyGirl to the splash pad at the park, leaving me at home with my [decaf] coffee and some quiet snuggle time with BG2. Very thankful for wonderful husbands who help mamas (and toddlers) out!
Post a Comment