Notes on my new site

Friday, September 7, 2012

J-Bugs


Well it's happened again, I've given one of my children a ridiculous nick-name that will probably warp into yet another more ridiculous nick-name. When Judah was born, he was such a little bug. Not really though, he was longer than David, but I guess .8 oz. lighter. In our hospital room, I called his little newborn self Judah Bug. Now, after 8 weeks, he's morphed into J-Bugs.

Takes me back to David's beloved nick-name 'Boodie'. Somewhere between 6 wks and 6 months (it's a blur!) I committed to calling David, 'Buddy'. That morphed into 'Buddy Boy', 'Buddy Baby', 'Little Boodie Baby', 'Boodie'. I still call him Boodie whenever I can, but try to stick with the nick name of 'D' for his sake. We did have lots of fun with 'Boodie' while it lasted. One very fun visit to Nashville, D's Mimi and Grandpa G were playing with him while singing, 'Shake that Bootie'!

I give you J-Bugs:



And I give you J-Bugs in action:

1 comments:

Chelsey & Taylor said...

Good golly, he is precious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...