Notes on my new site

Monday, June 24, 2013

I am a Woman

Wonderful weekend with Belmont University roommates concludes as my friend reads aloud this poem in the car and I am touched to tears:


"I am a Woman"
by Christiana Moss


My willingness to carry life is a revenge, an antidote to the great battle of every murder, every abortion, and every genocide. I sustain humanity. Deep inside of me life grows. I am death's opposition; I push back the hand of darkness today.

I have caused there to be a weakening tremor among the ranks of those set on earth’s destruction. Today a vibration that calls angels to attention echoed throughout time; laughter threatened hell today.

I have dined with the greats of God’s Army~~ I made their meals, I tied their shoes. Today I walked with greatness and when they were tired…I carried them. I poured myself out for the cause today. It’s finally quiet, but life stirs inside of me, gaining strength. The pulse of life sends a constant reminder to both good and evil that I yield myself to Heaven and now carry its dream

No angel has ever had such a privilege, nor any man. I am humbled by the honor. I am great with destiny. I birth the freedom fighters. In the great war I am the leader of the underground resistance. I smile at the disguise of my troops. Surrounded by a host of warriors, destiny swirling, invisible yet tangible and the anointing alters history.

Our footsteps make our land for conquest. We move undetected throughout the common places. Today I was a barrier between evil and innocence. I was the gatekeeper watching over the hope of mankind and no intruder trespassed. There is not an hour of the day or night when I turn from the Host—the fierceness of my love is unmatched upon the earth and because I smile instead of frown, the world will know the power of grace.

Hope has feet; it will run to the corners of the earth because I stood up against destruction. I am a woman, I am a mother, I am the keeper and sustainer of life here on earth, and Heaven stands in awe in honor of my mission. No one else can carry my call.

I am the daughter of Eve, and Eve has been redeemed. I am the opposition of death-I am woman.





Thanks for sharing dear friend.

2006
2008
2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...