I've finally found a great blue-white pillow for the living room! Turned out to be in the outdoor section - where often the fresher patterns live.
I've been frequenting Target the last two weeks picking up decor for work. I tell you, Target for the frugal city folk and Target for the extravagantly endowed North suburban folk are no different. I walk out of each glazed over and carrying more than I meant to purchase. Made a lot of returns, and if you can manage getting in between 9 and 5, there's no wait at customer service. Love it. Thanks Target for a universal and budget-disarming experience!
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago
3 comments:
LOVING the trellis pattern! i may have to go snag one...did they have any other colors?
they did! Green and brown... but there are two ikat patterns too - gorgeous!
I see that David is still enjoying the creepy crawler friend! :) I am on a hunt for a pillow for our loveseat.. may just check out these other colors!!
Post a Comment