Today, a freelance design bud of mine shared an incredibly entertaining diy-design site - Wordle. I took a minute to make a Wordle world cloud for David to demo this totally neat program! Once you're at the Wordle page, click on create, drop in a bunch of text, and hit 'go'. Then, once you're wordle has been created, you can play around with font and color and layout.
In order for some words to appear larger in your wordle, you have to make sure they're entered multiple times in your text. For example, here was what I entered to get the pics you see.
Licensed Green Doggie Whisperer
Notorious Kitty Cornerer
First in fuzz!
Most Vain - cute and he knows it!
Suma Chewm Laud in Constitutional Studies
Highly competitive in collegiate athletic gambling
Shamrockstar
Shamrockstar
Shamrockstar
Shamrockstar
Grandson
Grandson
Grandson
David
David
David
David
David
David
Baby Boy
Baby-do
Little Bud
Little Bud
Little Bud
Little Bud
Boodie
Boodie-guy
little sucker
Most Spastic Gooey Rice Eater
Cutest Little Eater that You Ever Did See
Best Dressed in Squash
MVB 2010: Most Valuable Baby
Real Mover and Shaker in America's Top Literary Circles
Toe Toucher of the Year
Grandpa G's First Place Grandson
Most Fashionable Holiday Ham
Jumper with most Potential
#1 Eager Eater of Gooey Cereal for January 2010!
mom and dad
Tap into your inner designer and wordle! I can't figure out how to save the image, only to take a 'screen grab' and save it that way. Otherwise, I see they have a print feature. So cool.
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment