Notes on my new site

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jacky + Cayte Visit October 2011

IMG_0730IMG_0722IMG_0719IMG_0718IMG_0713IMG_0707
IMG_0706IMG_0700IMG_0697IMG_0696IMG_0688IMG_0687
IMG_0684IMG_0683IMG_0682IMG_0680IMG_0670IMG_0666
Uncle Jacky and Aunt Cayte came to Chicago for an Autumn visit with us! We walked as far as their feet could handle, ate like Kings (heehee), and enjoyed everything pumpkin - from picking to making pumpkin spice fudge and pumpkin spice lattes.

This visit was especially memorable for the friendship I saw grow between David and his Uncle Jacky. From dancing to wiggling to feeding to swinging, Jacky was David's best bud. I have a feeling that these two will probably be inseparable during visits from here on.

And from here, I'm so thankful for the friend I have in my sister-in-law Cayte. She's one of the most comfortably honest women I know, which always draws the comfortable out in me. I breathe easy with my buddy Cayte around and I'm thrilled we have a lot more 'family time' to come. Thanksgiving 2011 is first on the list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...