Notes on my new site

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Seattle

Look at Mt. Rainier!The sky was so clear, we could see straight down through the mountains. I think this was unusual for Seattle?Kara & I (and David) in front of their lovely houseKara's gorgeous herb garden, which we ate from during most of our visitTripp & John on the back patio, I believe this was some kind of nut tree above?
David in the baby wading poolHe and a bunch of other babies made it their pool-time goal to catch that beach ball on the left of the photo.Tripp & D chillin in a park near the Stephenson's homeTripp & DDONUTSdelicious donuts
John  & David waiting on donutsGLORIOUS DONUTSKara strollin with David, best budsDavid's first fresh sugar snap pea, right from Kara's garden!Strollin around GreenlakeHappy birthday to Tripp
Happy birthday to Tripp GrantOpening his Zappos box, notice the guys already hit up the donuts place for day 2 and brought home Zoka coffee, heaven.Family photo on the Stephenson's porch before we head off to Mars Hill Church, to see Heather (I'm not sure why we don't have any photos with you?!! I wonder if they were on my other camera...)Big tree fun at the Mt. St. Michael WineryThere was talk of putting David and his stroller in the tree...David did very well for the wine tour...
Seattle, a set on Flickr.
I'm giving Flickr a try so that I can share the mass amounts of David photography here instead of facebook. SO! Giving it a try first with our trip to Seattle back at the end of August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...