 |
| image from poolga.com |
First, let me say that these iphone backgrounds are gorgeous (I've posted about these before) but check out
poolga.com if you haven't already. Before you say to yourself, 'I don't have an iphone, I can't use these!' think again!! Got a printer? The ipad version of the images is high enough resolution to print and keep in a small frame. I would say if you don't have a printer you could send the image to print at wallgreens, but I think they have reservations about printing artwork (sometimes). Otherwise, there's always the $1 color prints at kinkos.
Per usual, I'm getting around to changing my desktop background for the
next month's calendar just before months end. However! I discovered that
smashing magazine's desktops come without the calendar! So, so need to
change 1/mo., just 1/season which is much more fitting! If you're
looking for a fun October wallpaper, go
here
and peruse. Lots of spooky options, so most are definitely seasonal.
Having a halloween gathering? Get one of these spooky beauties up on
your screen for a little decor ambiance.
 |
| example of wallpaper option without calendar, great right?! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment