| Oh-Olivia! You're just gorgeous. |
Leaving Chicago at 6:30pm at night, Tripp and I forged the 10 hour road trip in the dark. I was coming down with a pretty severe cold and the pain in my head kept me awake and alert for us to arrive by 5am EST. We immediately set up pack and plays in closet & bathroom and got to sleep from about 6am -9am EST. Tripp woke up with David and I slept in waiting on Judah. That sweetie pie (and Claritin) gave me rest till 10:30am EST. The rest of the day consisted of visiting with Aunt Bebe, Uncle Bill, Suzanne & the King family in our cabin, and also a walk up the steep hill to visit more of our Savell family.
![]() |
| David surprised us and revealed excellent hidden cutting skills. |
Thanks to my cold, I was allowed lots of naps and miraculously – Judah slept longer naps than he's ever done in his life. I felt that was God's grace tangibly extended to our family who was very much in need. Tripp worked out a business meeting in Knoxville for Monday, so we spent our last night at Uncle Bill's house. That meant a little more time together with the family and a stop at a very delicious buffet with southern home cookin'.
You'll see below some very precious shots of our kiddos spending time together. Last year, Tripp and I were in newborn Judah mode and this year, we felt much more at home in the reunion experience and enjoyed our family even more.
![]() |
| Aunt Cayte! |
| I think we'll have to continue to pose the kids together on this swing. Such cute mugs. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment