Notes on my new site

Thursday, November 29, 2012

David & His Choo-Choo Trains Photoshoot

Today was gloriously sunny and not too bitterly cold, so David had a photo shoot with his choo-choo trains. Thank you so much to Mimi & Grandpa G. for these beloved buddies of David's. He's just recently gotten into watching the Thomas movies, so now the trains go where D goes.












On a comical note, every time we exit the van and venture up the back stairs, David looks for something, ANYTHING to delay. I've started to bribe him with promises of movies and snacks once we are home. They work sometimes, but more often it's a battle. Recently, David has taken to counting, so we enthusiastically count each step up to the front door. Now, for David it's a thrill. For myself, it's a major practice in patience as I have arms full of Judah's infant carrier, diaper bag, something else and D's hand to steady him. I've asked for prayer for this very scenario and I feel like possibly the counting is God's grace for both of us.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...