Today I stayed in with the kids and in order to re-group, organize and cook dinner for a friend in recovery. After the meal was packaged up I had to take this picture of my kitchen mega mess! Just last night the counters were pretty clear and our wonderful friend Eli had left us clean dishes after babysitting for bible study. It literally takes minutes to create this beauty. Yep, this mega mess is our real life.
I have been wanting to also photograph and share the opposite wall of our kitchen. Forgot to, so imagine 2 diaper boxes of recycling, a flat screen box (early Xmas!), a baby carrier, baby bouncer, diaper bag, purse and food containers being used as 'drums' all in front of a fully loaded red bookshelf. Ooooh yeah.
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment