For those of you who have met the unforgettable Caree March, you can now catch up with her and Andy online! I've added their blog to my blogging buddies, visit them here andycaree.wordpress.com. I keep asking people how they're doing and today I got this Christmas postcard with more info. If you haven't met the Marches, let me just say they passionately live for Jesus and are inspiration in servant-hood. Upon moving from their 2BR apt in Rogers Park, where they attended RPCC, to their Florida - they took on parenting 6 foster teenage girls. They can't post photos on the blog, but I'll just bet it's something to see!
Returning after a pause
-
Hello reader. I've taken a much needed pause from freelancing and I'm happy
to write that it's time to get back to work. During my break, I did squeeze
i...
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment