This morning I reheated Monday's coffee, in a sweet cup from my friend Chelsey, to the trying sounds of a little CIO. According to baby lingo, CIO= cry it out. During David's 4 month visit to the doctor, we were informed it is now safe and maybe even helpful to allow crying in the crib. I've given it a go a few times now and so far it's most successful at naptime, crying lasts at most 10 minutes. Bedtime is still a challenge. He either goes down fast or pushes the bounds of CIO so much we've just got to hold the guy. As torturous as CIO sounds, I am glad when it works and stumped when it doesn't. And that about sums up baby tricks for you!While looking for this gorgeous image of a coffee cup, I stumbled upon this incredible blog of handmade accessories! Love to browse etsy, but seeing all these pretty things in one line up is much fun too! Now, if only I didn't have such a love/hate relationship with my sewing machine...
0 comments:
Post a Comment